Welcome Elite Runners: Here’s everything you need to know about the 30A Half
Elite Packet Pickup and Expo
Saturday, October 13 at Gulf Place
Time: 10 AM – 6 PM
- There will be a separate “Elite Athlete” tent at the packet pickup
- All runners need to be present with a valid photo ID to pick up your race packet. Unfortunately, someone cannot pick up your packet for you.
Race Day Parking
Sunday, October 14
5 AM shuttles begin
The race starts at Gulf Place, and we have arranged for special elite athlete parking and a shuttle service at Arnett’s Gulfside Stables, just 1.3 miles north of the starting line.
Rules for Overall Awards and Prize Money:
- All athletes registered for the half marathon are eligible.
- All prize money will be determined by Gun Time.
- All prize money will be distributed post-event after all W-9’s have been collected and scoring has become official.
- The 30A Half Marathon does not support the use of any illegal or banned substances.
- THIS IS A SANCTIONED USATF EVENT – which means participants are subject to random drug testing.