We are no longer accepting elite applications for our 2018 race.
The 30A Half Marathon is proud to offer a special program for its elite athletes. To apply, please complete the 2018 30A Half Marathon Elite Runner Application. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 15. Letter of acceptance will be sent out via email by August 1.
Half Marathon Qualification times
Men – 1:30:00
Women – 1:40:00
• One complimentary entry into the 2018 30A Half Marathon
• 2 VIP Passes to the 30A BBQ Festival
• Dedicated Packet Pickup (skip the lines!)
• Preferred Parking in dedicated lot with private shuttle service
• Complete the application before the July 15th deadline. Submission of an application does not guarantee elite status. Race organizers will contact you via email no later than August 1st if you are accepted.
• Upon acceptance, elite runners must post to his or her personal or professional athletic-themed Facebook page announcing his or her acceptance and participation in the 30A Half Marathon. The post must be completed by August 10th or the elite entry will be void.
Rules and Regulations
• All placing awards will be determined by gun time
• Prize winners will be required to provide the necessary IRS tax forms (W-9) and official state ID to receive their prize check after the race.
• All prize money will be distributed post-event after all W-9’s have been collected and scoring has become official
• If you are not a US Citizen, you must have a Federal Tax ID Number. If you are a US Citizen, you may present a Federal Tax ID number or your US Social Security number. We do NOT accept any Elite Runners who do not have one of these.
• The 30A Half Marathon does not support the use of any illegal or banned substances.